- Safe and convenient savings.
- Low cost loans.
- Ethical community-based values.
The North East Scotland Credit Union is part of a friendly international network of one hundred million people, helping each other by saving and borrowing together.
- Run by local volunteers.
- Only accept local people as customers.
- Simple, straightforward savings and loan products designed to help you.
- A better deal than many other lenders.
- We help when others can’t or won’t.
Like all credit unions, NESCU is a financial co-operative. We’re owned and controlled by our local members, as a ‘not-for-profit’ social enterprise. Any profit goes back into the community, not into big bonuses for Directors.
Telephone 01224 899688 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org